Food is awesome, it is probably what makes life worth living. Sometimes when you find that perfect recipe or that perfect sauce nothing else fucking matters, its just you and that damn sauce sitting somewhere comfortable eating until you feel so goddamn full that you dont eat for 2 days afterwards. well, food is awesome and i love food, it is always there to comfort us through the dark times.
We got Carolina Buffalo Wings, We got BBQ wings, we got oven baked buffalo wings, and we even got celery.
cut the the tempeh and boil for 10 minutes to get rid of the bitterness.
prepare the marinade:
1. tomato suace or paste to your liking.
2. garlic, onion powder, salt or soy sauce.
3. texas pete or hot sauce of liking and add as much as you want.
4. nutritional yeast about 2 to 3 table spoons, (b-jast).
5. mix into a sauce pan and bring to a boil then simmer.
6. add agave nectar or sweetener of your liking.
7. about 2 table spoons of apple cider vinegar.
-add herbs to your liking, recommend thyme and basil.
should make about a cup or 4 dl. worth of marinade.
-now set aside.
making the batter for the tempeh:
1. some whole wheat flour mixed with nutch yeast, thyme, pepper, salt, in a bowl and make enough to cover all the pieces of tempeh.
2. a separate bowl of soy milk.
3. a separate bowl of whole wheat panko breadcrumbs.
-then dip tempeh in soy milk, flour mix, soy milk, and then breadcrumbs.
-place on pan and put in over at 350F or something warm for you C folk.